Skip to main content

#09: There's nothing new..!

Warning: This could be boring. Read at your own RISK.

Yup, there’s nothing new, sounds very common and heard many times. See now there’s nothing new in this saying also. Kidding right now, but I thought beginning should be light so… Switch on the lights please. Kidding one more time but not afraid this time, I’ve already warned this could be boring.

Literally taking these words, switch on the lights is to know the truth. The world, being a balance between Substance and Energy which finally is all same as Einstein’s E = Δmc2 proves the theorem of nothingness. All the matters subsequently identified from the energy are ultimately to be transformed in to another form of energy. Thus everything was, is and will be…

For simplicity let’s take it this way. Everyday is a new day by default still it’s not new because it had always existed. Time being the forth dimension is dependent of gravity and manipulating the data on different planets but as an absolute whole, time don’t have tenses like past, present or future. The upcoming is also there just like what has gone. We, “being” human experience the “becoming” principle in every form of life but the truth can’t be changed. The roots of unknown stands in words “Tatvam asi…” This is how “being” becomes “becoming” every time and that is how it’s always new and still never new.

Too much technical words made it heavier, I guess, still the words being a part of energy are never new and always existed. I know for many of you it sounds confusing but these are the unquestioned answers. I’ll appreciate those who understood whatever is said above and sorry for those who found it boring. I, being honest, would accept this one will always be as one of my favorite posts. I promise to keep posting some simple, comprehensible and NEW posts also… (Though there’s nothing new…!) Keep reading Random Strokes. – DJ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#21: Blank Pages

You can perhaps rewrite your destiny… but never on paper. (Unless you are using a pencil, but no one likes to write his/her destiny with pencil. All opt for darkest marker to make sure that their written can’t be erased.) So, when there’s something already written on your page, either you have to strikethrough it (Check-chak in Gujarati) which will waste and make your current and future writing both unreadable or just you have to go for… Blank Pages…! Hope you have got the point of order, coz I hate elaborate the matters that should have been sensed. Still with no other option (the truth is I have to make the article long enough for consideration) I am going ahead with the stated idea, coz you never know when An Idea may change your life. Life always runs in a single direction. There’s nothing like coming back. When you travel to point B from A, you never return to point A. You just actually travel once again from point B to A. In the above manner, after performing an act of writin...

#16: On the Edge...!

A tough decision, I've taken to write this but... This is where I am right now... On the Edge...! It took 12 years and 4 months to begin the first step towards the destination of my life. In march-1998, my eyes saw a dream, a dream to become a Film Director, a dream of receiving Filmfair award and in reply to that a thanksgiving speech. (that i still murmur all the time, off course with some changes always.) A 13 year old boy had seen the future. Time went on and I started realizing that it's not easy to get in the industry. What to do now to get in? What if I give all the things for what a producer needs to hire many persons. I started composing songs. Stories were my companion since long and I believed (others too..!) that I can dance really well. So I had now story, screenplays and songs written as well as composed, and I can serve as choreographer, cinematographer and as an editor too. My confidence started boosting. I kept doing my work with my studies for next ten years...

#07: Raajneeti - A safe game by Jha.

Ath Sri Mahabharat Katha… Has another awaited and anticipated to become a blockbuster movie stand on Prakash Jha standards? May be, may not be… Six times national award winner Prakash Jha had crafted the modern Mahabharat named Raajneeti. Though viewers had expected to watch current Indian politics, Prakash Jha, unlike his earlier movies, played safe this time and portrayed the Indian epic. A kind of right casting for the roles of Duryodhan, Karna, Arjuna or Krishna, but in the name of success he overplayed Arjuna against Krishna. Ranbir, being more popular amongst youth, was given more importance in the movie than Nana patekar to overturn the rules of politics. Arjun (Rampal) was possessing character of Angry Bhima more than the given one of Yudhishthira. Katrina’s character would have become stronger in the end if she had not played Draupadi in the first half. Though unlike Sarkar or Sarkar Raj showing current political dilemma, Raajneeti still is a good option to turn back in the...