Skip to main content

#42: Face off_Anna Hazaare


Disclaimer: The post is totally fictitious and resembles no real interview.

Hello, aadaab, lei ho, aloha, ciao, vanakkam, salaam Namaste. This is your favourite host Shashvat Saxena back again with yours all time favourite show…  Face 2 face with Shashvat Saxena.

Interlude drum…

 As always I’ll begin the show with a question that I’ll answer at the end. And that question is… Which is the most dangerous pickle in our country? Think about it and time to begin the show with calling the guest of honour today. He is an Ex-Army man, serving the nation with his social works, the man behind RTI and nowadays fighting for the cause of passing a bill in assembly called Janlokpal. People call him “Desh ka naya Gandhi…” Please give a big big hand to the Man himself Kishan Baburao Hazaare popularly known as Anna Hazaare.

Interlude Trumpet, with clapping.

SS: Hello sir. Welcome to our very reputed show Face 2 Face with Shashvat Saxena.

Anna: Ha, wo mein dekha hai. Are…, Pranab mukherji aaya, Kasaab bhi aaya… Sab bade bade log aate dekha mein. Very reputed show…!

SS: Great Sense of humor sir.

Anna: Ha, wo abhi desh me sense of humanity jaisa to kuchh bacha hi nahi to sense of humor se hi chalana padega.

SS: Sir, your view on Digvijay ji’s sense? (If any…)

Anna: Unka sense of humor bhi bahot achhaa hai. Ha wo baki ki saari senses mein thoda gadbad hai. Par unka sense of humor badhiya hai. Unki har baat Dj’s Pjs ke worst Pj se bhi jyaada humorous hoti hai.

SS: Sir, until you visited Gujarat, you praised Modi for his work but on visiting you changed your mind and gave some different statements.

Anna: Abhi wo to mein yahan aaya usse pahele tumhare show ki bhi taarif karne ka socha tha meine. Fir nahi kiya wo alag baat hai. You want me to give my statement on this now…?

SS: Hmmm. Sir, you have been accused of having glucose and electrolyte solutions during fast.

Anna: Ha ye ilzaam to wo kisi pe bhi lagaa shakte hai ki jo paani wo pita hai usme kuchh mila hua hai. Are… Is desh me ab Gangajal bhi shuddh nahi raha tab wo kehte hai ki mere paani me milaavat hai. Koi samjao unko.

SS: Sir, Dalit activist Kancha Ilaiah commented that The Anna movement is an anti-social justice, manuvadi movement. The Dalits, tribals, OBCs and minorities have nothing to do with it. We oppose it.

Anna: Abhi koi muje kaheta hai ki corruption ka effect dalito pe nahi hota hai to mein accept kar lunga unki baat par muje pata hai ki corruption sab pe samaan effect karta hai to fir uske saamne ki gayi movement kisi ek community ke liye kaise ho shakti hai? Muje lagta hai ki unko bhi dimaagi ilaaj ki jarurat hai.

SS: Sir, Team Anna is under controversies nowadays. Three members facing accusations. Two left the committee. And you kept silence these days.

Anna: Are… Ye ministers log lakho karado ka gafla kar gaye wo paisa vaapas lane ka koi sochta nahi hai aur ye Arvind ko notice bhejta hai paise bharne ke liye. Arvind ne bola hai ki aap uske fund se kaat lo fir bhi issue banaate jaa rahe hai, banaate jaa rahe hai. Koi farak nahi padta. Ye public hai ye sab jaanti hai. Abhi koi politics kaam nahi aayega. Kaun sachcha hai ye duniya ko pata hai.

SS: Sir, do you really believe that government will pass Janlokpal Bill in winter session of Parliament?

Anna: Karna padega. Varna abhi jo parliament me Janlokpal ka virodh karega vo next time Parliament me nahi aayega. Are… Ye Desh ko bahot loota hai inhone. Abhi sab gin gin ke soot samet vaapas lene ka time aa gaya hai. Bharat mata ki jay… Inqlaab jindabaad…

SS: For the first time it has happened that more punches were from the guest side unlike usual episodes. Thanks a lot sir for coming on Face 2 face with Shashvat Saxena and we really wish and pray that now being united and together we all give such a big punch to the corruption that is oxidizing the base metal of the country. And that is the answer to my question that I asked in the beginning. The most dangerous pickle is Bhrasht-Achar that is needed to be clean swiped from the country. Do wait for me and some new and astonishing guests on your favorite show Face 2 face with Shashvat Saxena broadcasting on Channel Random Strokes… Till then See you, Sayonara, Hasta la vista, Rab rakha, khuda hafiz, aavjo vhalaa fari malishu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#11: I M D I – Revealed behind the camera…

Under the label of I never criticize..., I’m going to criticize my own film I Might Did It (IMDI here after in the article.) today. A brave attempt it can be said to identify the slack side of own. I won’t say it criticism but actually a kind of confession of what went wrong while the making of the film. At the beginning of pre-productions, IMDI seemed to become a real blockbuster due to its blood-chilling, gripping screenplay, the music was already admired by the listeners and frankly a team, after successful two hits of Midnight Madness and Kuchh Manziley Aisy, was confidently looking forward for its hat trick. But… Difficulties started raining two days prior to shooting schedule when Mansi (Played Ishitaa in Kuchh Manziley Aisy), casted for role of Preeti Sengupta in the film, informed that she won’t be able to attend the shoot at the state when we were already missing Hardik. The screenplay, with no other chances left, was modified on the last night before the shoot started. I

#16: On the Edge...!

A tough decision, I've taken to write this but... This is where I am right now... On the Edge...! It took 12 years and 4 months to begin the first step towards the destination of my life. In march-1998, my eyes saw a dream, a dream to become a Film Director, a dream of receiving Filmfair award and in reply to that a thanksgiving speech. (that i still murmur all the time, off course with some changes always.) A 13 year old boy had seen the future. Time went on and I started realizing that it's not easy to get in the industry. What to do now to get in? What if I give all the things for what a producer needs to hire many persons. I started composing songs. Stories were my companion since long and I believed (others too..!) that I can dance really well. So I had now story, screenplays and songs written as well as composed, and I can serve as choreographer, cinematographer and as an editor too. My confidence started boosting. I kept doing my work with my studies for next ten years

#23: The Making of Kuchh Manziley Aisy...

As I had promised earlier in post #15: KMA - Can never be criticized..., here comes The making of Kuchh Manziley Aisy... KMA here after, which is, logically third but our first film that was made especially for a film festival. As in post #15: KMA - Can never be criticized..., I’ve already discussed many of the issues, we’ll move directly towards the shoot in this. The story of KMA, unlike I Might Did It, was much focused on two characters Erick and Ishita only and therefore, had freshness in spite of a heavy, serious and motivational subject for students. The only aim was to maintain that freshness on screen also and that’s why we had selected Mr. and Miss College for the main lead. On the very first day, we had opted to shoot the broke up scene of Erick and Ishita at the parking area of our Engineering College, and the peon roaming nearby had started troubling us. He came, he saw and he conquered. Not precisely like that, but he asked us to meet the principal once. And being the D