Skip to main content

#18: Case 9571_Mr. Johnson’s murder

It was raining heavily outside. Night was at its darkest. Sound of raindrops was echoing throughout the ambience except at house no 48, Schellingstraβe, Munich.
“I don’t understand this at all.” Alfred murmured. “This dead body’s hands are burned, car seems scrap and god only knows why I became a cop?”
“Never hate your job.” Henry said while entering inside the garage. “And don’t worry. We are here now.”
“Thank god you are here.” Alfred said. “Where’s Mr. Jefferson?”
“If his assistant is here, so is he too.” Henry replied. “He is having a talk with family members inside home.”
“Let’s get in then.” Alfred said.
They entered inside the home which was much like a palace while putting off their shoes outside as much mud was glued to them. A quite spotless hall looked sad. Kitchen was a bit chaotic. A lady was crying loudly on the couch besides a calm young boy with soiled legs. A maid was standing in a corner. And a man with a hat on his head and a pipe in his hand was sitting on the chair in front of all them.
“Glad to see you Mr. Jefferson” Alfred said.
“I’m not.” That man replied with his heavy voice. “Because we meet only when there’s a crime done somewhere. And crime is never a reason to glad. Anyway, please give the paper of statements to Henry.”
Alfred gave it. Henry read out it.
“Breda, Victim Mr. Johnson’s wife said: I was slipping when I heard him screaming. I woke up and ran to the garage as I knew he was repairing car’s electric circuit system which was troubling since long. There, I saw He was floating in blood. It was horrible. I couldn’t identify what to do. Just ran back and called polizei.” Derick nodded. Henry continued.
“Paul, Victim’s son said: I was in my room doing my project work on net. I heard dad screaming and came outside. In hall, my stepmom was calling to cops. I went to garage and saw my dad dead there.” Derick nodded again.
“And the last…” Henry said. “Shally, the housemaid said: I had awakened to drink water but when I came to kitchen I saw that chaotic look. By the time, I heard Mr. Johnson screaming. I came to hall and saw Mrs. Johnson dialing to the polizei. Paul and his father never had good relations. I’m afraid Paul has killed him.”
Henry took a breath. Alfred looked at Derick with hopeful eyes.
Derick raised his hat a little with pipe, took a deep breath and said. “Breda is culprit. Paul came out from his room to hall on listening Mr. Johnson’s scream and saw Breda calling the police. Same is with Shally too. It’s not possible for Breda to go to garage on listening Mr. Johnson’s scream and come back to hall by the time other two came to hall only. She hadn’t gone to garage and for that another proof is this clean unsoiled hall. Car’s circuit was made in a way to give Mr. Johnson an electric shock. First theory can be of an accident as in a rainy night anyone can have electric shocks. For second theory she paid Shally to lie that Paul never had good relations with his father and for the last safety, they both made the chaotic look of kitchen to blame any unknown thief. Breda did all this to become the only proprietor of such mammoth properties but she made the mistake. She called the police to make her clean impression but her earliness to call police became the lasso to catch her.”
“Extraordinary sir...” Henry said.
“Don’t praise…” Derick said. “These are only theories. Let them confess the truth first. I just wondered how Breda saw Mr. Johnson floating in blood when he died with Electric shock…!”

Comments

  1. good one as usual. lost in story and it was being picturised by your words while reading it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed...
    bt i think its to be continued ...na...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will... It will for sure...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#11: I M D I – Revealed behind the camera…

Under the label of I never criticize..., I’m going to criticize my own film I Might Did It (IMDI here after in the article.) today. A brave attempt it can be said to identify the slack side of own. I won’t say it criticism but actually a kind of confession of what went wrong while the making of the film. At the beginning of pre-productions, IMDI seemed to become a real blockbuster due to its blood-chilling, gripping screenplay, the music was already admired by the listeners and frankly a team, after successful two hits of Midnight Madness and Kuchh Manziley Aisy, was confidently looking forward for its hat trick. But… Difficulties started raining two days prior to shooting schedule when Mansi (Played Ishitaa in Kuchh Manziley Aisy), casted for role of Preeti Sengupta in the film, informed that she won’t be able to attend the shoot at the state when we were already missing Hardik. The screenplay, with no other chances left, was modified on the last night before the shoot started. I

#16: On the Edge...!

A tough decision, I've taken to write this but... This is where I am right now... On the Edge...! It took 12 years and 4 months to begin the first step towards the destination of my life. In march-1998, my eyes saw a dream, a dream to become a Film Director, a dream of receiving Filmfair award and in reply to that a thanksgiving speech. (that i still murmur all the time, off course with some changes always.) A 13 year old boy had seen the future. Time went on and I started realizing that it's not easy to get in the industry. What to do now to get in? What if I give all the things for what a producer needs to hire many persons. I started composing songs. Stories were my companion since long and I believed (others too..!) that I can dance really well. So I had now story, screenplays and songs written as well as composed, and I can serve as choreographer, cinematographer and as an editor too. My confidence started boosting. I kept doing my work with my studies for next ten years

#23: The Making of Kuchh Manziley Aisy...

As I had promised earlier in post #15: KMA - Can never be criticized..., here comes The making of Kuchh Manziley Aisy... KMA here after, which is, logically third but our first film that was made especially for a film festival. As in post #15: KMA - Can never be criticized..., I’ve already discussed many of the issues, we’ll move directly towards the shoot in this. The story of KMA, unlike I Might Did It, was much focused on two characters Erick and Ishita only and therefore, had freshness in spite of a heavy, serious and motivational subject for students. The only aim was to maintain that freshness on screen also and that’s why we had selected Mr. and Miss College for the main lead. On the very first day, we had opted to shoot the broke up scene of Erick and Ishita at the parking area of our Engineering College, and the peon roaming nearby had started troubling us. He came, he saw and he conquered. Not precisely like that, but he asked us to meet the principal once. And being the D